"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Monday, October 24, 2011

Soft Cell - Tainted Love (1981) The 90's version (massive typo on the Youtube video)

The 1991 music video of Tainted Love actually made more sense to me than the first one! I love the whole astrology and the star dancers. The quality was still developing as far as computer graphics. I love how it starts off: The alignment of one of the star dancer's legs shaped of an "L" and some blue comic comes out of nowhere in a circle way. You see a random guy in his bed, looking at some book. I love it when he looks at it and goes directly to Virgo and it would say if I remember correctly: Tonight the full moon means you in for a bumpy ride! Planetary alignment brings you trouble in love." Something in that order if you will. Then you would see Marc's floating head. I wonder if he was suppose to be the moon or something. The only thing that had me baffled was wonder where's Dave Ball? Wasn't he part of the band? Well no matter, it was filmed and done with. I did like the whole theme of the music video, I could actually comprehend the song better in that video! P.S. Towards the end I was confused because of the candle fire and then Marc's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment