"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Soft Cell - Sex Dwarf (Ecstatic Dancing Mix)/My Observations on Soft Cell's Sex Dwarf music video


I saw the original version to that song in poor quality. Well basically the original video to it, basically conveyed the point too obviously. On the the count of it being a strongly sexual song, the original video was banned. Minus the video being wayyyyyyy too vulgar, its a pretty piece of art in the making. I would post the original video on my blog, but I chose another one, the one they used in Soft Cell's Non-Stop Exotic video show, if you decide to want to watch it, its on YouTube, its just too vulgar and don't want you to think things. @_@ The clean version of the video was just simply seeing Marc Almond and Dave Ball wearing suits and conducting a choir of dwarves. I like how their albums were converted to music sheet books though pure genius! I like both video versions of the song because they are pieces of their art in an odd way, but the original basically is the description to the song itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment