"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Monday, October 24, 2011

Pet Shop Boys - Heart/My observations on Pet Shop Boys's Heart music video



This video I could tell totally based on where it was going. It was inspire by the whole Nosefaratu* I think I spelled it right, idea. The "PopArt" commentary proves this observation. I would have thought they would taken a different approach with the song, but I like how it turned out though! The part have me pondering the most was that vampire had rat teeth, I didn't see fangs, If those were vampiric teeth then I must be blind. I also like towards the end there was some kind of shadow vampire flying and then was on the tree. Chris Lowe and his acting is a classic comedy, and Neil's acting a phenomenal, I swear he should an actor for some series or something. I don't know they knock them down being actors. The setting over all, I can definitely tell they had location and it was expensive!

1 comment: