"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Monday, November 7, 2011

My blog just gotten featured by Mr. Studer's site!

such joyous news! Tonight or today, this blog gotten noticed by Wayne's www.geowayne.com! This means a lot to me, it seems so unreal! Also on that note, I received a lovely gift by Meech: Pet Shop Boys, Annually, which I will write what I thought about it soon! Thank you so much Meech!!!! <3  This whole day seems like a dream, seriously! I'm so ecstatic! I just want to cry now! 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 thank yous Wayne!
Here's what he said:

November 8, 2011
You might find of interest a blog posted by a young artist who goes by the online handle "Jalene81," whose "Unpredictable Art Worlds of Pet Shop Boys and Soft Cell" discusses the art-design aspects of the music videos of those artists. I've added a link to this blog on my Links page.


http://geowayne.com/newDesign/whatsnew.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment