"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Two Smash Hits collections

The first one is the small Best of Smash Hits, the seller gave me misleading info and photo too, but I decided to keep it, it looks fascinating and it does have something related to what I was looking for. The first one was compiled by Neil Tennant, but was foreword by John Taylor of Duran Duran. It's almost like the other one, that's the one I wanted before.
The 2nd one is the best of Smash Hits:The 80's this one I didn't even know it had free posters: Wham! and John Taylor of Duran Duran. This is a remarkable book, it takes you on a journey of the best moments of Smash Hits and about the artists and bands themselves. It's something I would recommend along with the previous book. This one is foreword by Neil Tennant and edited by Mark Frith. Will edit to give more discussions about it.Oh and it does include Pet Shop Boys photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment