"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Friday, March 16, 2012

Something looks pretty abstract




The latest pet text is about mixing, Chris Lowe took a photo of this mixing data, but to me, it looks pretty abstract. It have the effect of looking symmetrical at the same time asymmetrical. The line in middle and the angles make it symmetrical but the asymmetrical part is where the lines shooting more on the right side. I can't read or tell what the data means of what genre the new album and song would be, but from the lines, it might be very artsy than usual. At first, I thought it was a digital bush or tree or something, I never seen lines looking chaotic(actually I have, kinda went a bit dramatic here), it almost look like something Jackson Pollock would have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment