"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Friday, March 16, 2012

Another artsy photo, I think.














I know this was a previous pet text, I think Neil did this one, I can't remember exactly. I find this too an art piece or an art expression. Some simple based quote "People Before Profit" I find this a strong phrase or saying because, in this day of time, that's all it matters: profit. I mean how can they have profit without people to have it. There's a Bible verse: The Love of Money IS the root of all evil. Some People say its the money...it's not, it's the LOVE of it. Money is a necessity, but it's not all worth it, it can't make you happy. Even the most successful people can still be miserable, even when you die, you can't take the money with you so why crave it? I also like the fact the banner itself consist of two secondary colors: green and purple. You can tell that the photographer took notice at focal point and position, even if it's a phone image. Then by having tents behind the banner just reveals how there's nothing new under the sun. I also like this photo because it represents a voice for people who can't speak or see, and if they are homeless, it makes people want to think twice in some cases.


No comments:

Post a Comment