"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Monday, February 27, 2012

Another collection update!

Oh my goodness today was just a day of insanity, but in the end of the day, it was a good insanity! Talking about an oxymoron.
Then after a long day of school, had a racism fight on the public bus on the way home, it was madness! Then had to go on another bus and it was packed an leaning but when I gotten out, my mother took me home! What's so strange is that I was reading my political science book and read about racism in politics! And she told me my packages came, at first I my aunt said a package and then my mother said like 100, which was a hyperbole, not that much and when I opened them it was just a happiness moment for me, thinking Introspective, Format, Treasure Box and Bilingual was kinda resembled something that occurred today: the colours on the prism spectrum, Bilingual being able to speak two languages and the one of the guys was fighting was a Latino that spoke English and Spanish, he was on the phone and didn't nothing wrong and some ignorant man just threw out racial terms. It's horrid! Treasure Box because of my collections are treasures, not In a freaky way, just an artistic way. Of course Memorabilia, its definitely something I won't forget, I can't get over six packages came in one day! Especially after what have been happening to me! Thanks again Mazie about Format, it came in sooner than I thought! and Actually, I have a small symbolism to describe about today but the song "One More Chance is on there" and God apparently gave me another chance at life! This is just a wonderful moment for me! I swear Amazon is making fantastic deals! I'm not kidding!


No comments:

Post a Comment