"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Saturday, February 25, 2012

A collection update

I haven't posted this when it first came in, but now it's up. I received Nightlife a few days ago and now I am currently waiting for: Format, Bilingual, Memorabilia:the Singles, Treasure Box, Introspective, Pet Shop Boys vs. america, and In Search of Pleasure Palace. I know I mention I was on a goal for the books but I changed my mind due to the price increasing. I also thought to mention so other Fantastic info, my only living grandfather turned 82 today, he's still hanging in there and the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with him, he have; however, a twist in one of his intestines, but he's doing much better, and also on the other note, I'm slowly getting into a band called Joy Division which was originally Warsaw and them after Ian Curtis took his own life, they continued as New Order. Two friends of mine told me fascinating info about them and I tested them out, they sound pretty good. I am going to purchase Under Review, I saw some clips on YouTube and since its really cheap, I thought to order it. I'll keep an updated tab on my collections and will do more art reviews pretty soon. Hope you enjoy what you have seen so far, whoever explores my blogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment