"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just a small update on my little PSB collection!

I thought I share with you an image of what I have so far, which the exception of Annually, Performance, Pop Art DVD, Ultimate deluxe, Opportunities vinyl, and a Purple cd in a pink and clear cd case, those were from lovely and sweet fans plus a family member, again thank you! The rest I actually purchased in different periods of time, and recently, Amazon have been having a load of good prices lately and hey when I see a good deal and its cheap too, of course it will be purchased! I'm slowly still collecting but this is actually a real cool moment for me even though I'm still grieving for my father passing, but I think I'll be alright eventually. I'll post up my SC/MA collection when one of my SC packages come in.


No comments:

Post a Comment