"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Thursday, May 24, 2012

Soft Cell's 12'' Mix Single box set

I went shopping on Tuesday again in Amoeba, I was so stoked at finding a rare PSB item, so I thought to try again,  again the vinyls are going to be used as decors on my wall. Anyway, they didn't have any but they did have a Soft Cell single box set. I was looking in the Collector's items box they have on display and what do you know they had this, for it to be it's price and out of print, it was not too bad! It was under $100 and the lady on the counter gave me another discount, knowing I'm a fan of the older music! it's too cool! Being young rocks! Yes, folks Soft Cell are known, may not be by others who gotten annoyed by me mentioning them a lot of whatever the case maybe. But they had something like this in the store, I was actually thinking of getting Heat: The remixes but I kept hearing it was a flop, so I didn't bother to get it, so I gotten this instead.  It's basically all of Soft Cell's singles from back then on CDs with extra songs of course. I also bought a Linkin Park item but I will post that in my Jaleen81 Favorite Moments blog very soon so stay tuned! The colorful thing you see in the background is my laptop case, it's dark over here so I needed something to make the photo stand out. I guess I am a collector but I like unique items, items you can't find anymore, and so far I have been striking blessings or luck or something! I'm totally grateful too, I honestly didn't think I would find these items anywhere! They are also called 12'' Maxi CD singles too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment