"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Friday, May 18, 2012

My updated Pet Shop Boys Collection as of May 18, 2012

I deeply apologize for the delay of posts, it's close of finals and end of spring semester for me in college. I am currently working on posts about the tragic events known as Donna Summer's passing, it wouldn't be right If I didn't include her in my blog plus there's relation too, I need to add as well so please stay tuned and then more! I am however, posting my updated collections my Pet Shop Boys collection as well as my Soft Cell/Marc Almond collection. I recently purchased Very Further Listening, a friend of mine Clare told me about it, even though the person who sold this to me didn't tell me the truth about the item, it's not used like new, but they do play and thankfully the booklet was there, for it's price. I love the music, but I also like to read what it's all about too. If you go to my page of my collection, you will see all that others that bought me items you see here. Not all were brought by me, they were shocking gifts by sweet fans!! I never really ask for things, I like to find them on my own. I just thought I do an update you'll also see that some are missing, but I really sold them because I gotten the Further Listenings and trade them in for store credit so whenever I can find some more items! I like to get my money's worth and the enjoyment of art.
Again will post actual posts quite soon, but for now enjoy seeing my collection spam!!
 I also tried my best putting them in Chronological order the best way I can, so If they do look a bit off, I truly apologize. But I think I did alright with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment