"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Friday, May 18, 2012

My Soft Cell/Marc Almond collection as of May 18, 2012

This is my Soft Cell/Marc Almond collection as of now, and like the PSB collection, some fans sent me items, so I'm not stealing credit from no one!  Reason you see more than one photo because since  my collections grew, they needed more photos, and I also tried to put them in chronological order too. My reasons for the Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret quadriple is because that all of these have different facts and descriptions and some with photos I would like to keep, if they were exactly the same with info, I would have sold them too. I still need to get a chance to read all the books for both artists, it will be awhile on account I'm still in school.
I do have fan art but I haven't added them yet but they are on my other art blog, well most of them anyway.
Most of these will be decors for my room like the vinyls and the Chris Lowe poster. I always mention to people that a collection signifies a person. It's obvious my collection is more on the art side, since I am an artist, you can tell that this is why my collection is the way it is. I'm not just buying items, nor do I worship them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment