"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Monday, May 21, 2012

Strangest thing happened today!

                                                                                                      After my Business English class was over, I decided to go to the record store, since my next class was in four hours. I was listening to some music and when it was time to get off the bus to my destination, the song “Pet Shop Boys” was playing and the next thing I know, the 12” of the original “West End Girls” vinyl was there; The same one that’s in a series that was produced by Bobby Orlando and the record label Epic.! A friend told me it was the pre frame releases as well and is really rare! I don’t know how it’s possible, I have been very fortunate with items lately it’s crazy, what startled me was the fact the song was playing on my iPod. I was talking about religion in a PSB group, I don’t know was it because of it or pure chance or the late Watson saw my tribute post about him. I don’t think that’s possible because of that but thank God that’s all I have to say!  It only has two songs the extended mix of the original “West End Girls” and “Pet Shop Boys”. It was only $10!!! I also found a single that’s two songs in one CD “Se A Vida é (That’s the Way Life is)" and “To Step Aside”. It’s the CD5 Maxi Single; it reminded me of my 2x12 remixes Vinyl with the two different color vinyls inside so I thought why not match it up!  Of course they had some nice Soft Cell items too one is the single of “The Night” which is a cover of a Frankie Valli song. Apparently it’s a 2-CD type edition but I only have the first one, it only have three songs “The Night”, “Perversity” and the Almighty mix of “The Night”. The single of “Say Hello, Wave Goodbye 91” which have the original “Numbers” and an extended track of “Torch” and finally Soft Cell vs. Club 69 with “Tainted Love”. I can around a pretty good deal on a day of school! I don’t know I might make a trip back there soon! Again I’m truly thankful about these items, I’m still in shock I’m actually owning another rarity!
The first photo I took from my phone while I was waiting for class and the second one is when I just got home.


No comments:

Post a Comment