"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My First PSB Poster!


  

A Marc Almond fan name Yvonne Moore, told me she had some rewards on her HMV card and told me about this Chris Lowe poster she had and I was excited, because It's my first Pet Shop Boys poster ever!!! After attempts with the post office, she went to one close to town and after couple of weeks, it finally came yesterday, I was checking the mail for the family, and I noticed this long pole sitting outside and when I opened it, I was just excited!!!! I'm grateful to anything really, and it made my day along with other treasures I gotten from Amoeba music!!! Thank you again Yvonne!!! I'm going to work on your Marc Almond drawing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment