"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Saturday, April 21, 2012

A little update!



After going through some minor issues, a fan friend texted me about Record Store Day and she was looking for High Contrast by Logistics on vinyl and another band called London Electricity, unfortunately they didn't have it over here and usually Amoeba would have a good source of rarities. The clerk even told me they didn't have it but had everything else of theirs, the lines were packed like crazy. Lord knows I tried! Anyway, I came across these items, the two above me Essential and The Maxi-CD Collection of the Pet Shop Boys are limited/out of print items and boy it was another smashing moment, it guess it was good karma because I helped a friend out and then by chance had these items. The Soft Cell/Marc Almond CDs are pretty common, I did own the Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret with the blue outline before but it was all scratched up and I finally gotten another copy there's a description in there that I like so I thought why not get it again, I can't find the original one I have, so I have four versions of Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret. The Idol looked artsy and there's two live versions of two songs I like from Marc Almond   which is pretty cool to get, they did have other material but I have them or I haven't test the album yet, Marc Almond wise. I'm really excited I own these, never thought I see the day I find valuables such as these!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment