"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Monday, July 16, 2012

Brief update: Pet Shop Boys' score of the 1925 silent cinema Battleship Potemkin

So I finally own a copy of Pet Shop Boys' score of Battleship Potemkin! I'm currently on the process of drafting a newer and updated post on this, reason is because I finally saw bits of it on Youtube and I must say I'm really impressed on this piece! I noticed a lot more significant pieces with the silent film than just the audio. I will make changes with the older post and add like a "Before and after" type post. So Stay Tuned! Don't worry I haven't forgotten the list of coming soon posts, I'm just so excited at the moment and what not! So please bear with me, and thank you again for the views much appreciated! I will have my blogs all updated and a few changes pretty soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment