"When our spelling is perfect, it's invisible. But when it's flawed, it prompts negative associations." - Marilyn vos Savant



Friday, December 2, 2011

Pet Shop Boys music cards

An associate of mine told me about these cards she purchased on eBay and they sounded fascinating to me, then she also found out that they were more online and they were really cheap and plus free shipping so I couldn't pass up that offer! Anyway, I ordered them and they came about almost a week due to Thanksgiving week. When finally came, I was warned by her that they were little play or game cards. I thought they were post cards, nonetheless, they are a good little keep to have in a collection. Since I am an artist, it's something I would definitely want to have especially at a good deal. They basically music cards of the Pet Shop Boys, I got it from the seller DebM aka galaxy_girl_prod. I think she's in New York and she have a lot of entertainment memorabilia on eBay, I would personally ask her for more or if she have any Soft Cell or Marc Almond ones later. They also have little facts on the back of them of the musicians, pretty much basic info any fan or person would know if they like the band. It also shocked me because one of them mentions one of the interviews that Neil did, happen to have Marc Almond, well it really confirms what I have been looking for quite awhile so that was really a great gift to get, and again thanks to her for suggesting them to me! I like little designs and choice of photos two from the 1989/Highlights tour and the one with both together I'm not sure, but I think it could be around the time of the tour.


This was taken from my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment